Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Ben Shrine

Ok, first project since he left. I wanted a place where I could put a bunch of cute pictures of him, the notes he had written me plus the mission countdown chart. So, I went out to Hobby Lobby and bought the biggest cork board they had. I also bought the cute fabric to cover it, so it wouldn't be that gross cork board color. Combine the 2, and 200 silver tacks to secure the fabric later, and here we have it! I call it my Ben shrine. If you're wondering where I got the adorable little pictures, its a fantastic site called Prinstagram that prints a bunch of great products using your instagram pictures. Another post on a great product from them to follow. Anyhow, super fun project that kept me busy--which is what I need for the next 728 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment